05 April 2013

Walking Disaster is finally here!!!


Eeekkkk!!!! It's finally here!!! I finally got hold of my copy of Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire!!! And, of course, I am setting aside all the other books I am reading to make way for it!

OMG! My favorite bad boy to love, Travis Maddox is back!

Since you already know how much I love Travis and his love story with Abby Abernathy, I will be blogging per chapter of the Walking Disaster. I will also be tweeting about it. You will get annoyed with me, I am sure, but bear with me as this is the book I've been waiting for.

;)

So, I am done reading the Prologue (twice, counting the first one when Jamie posted it for the fans) and mind you, it made me cry once again! Just broke my heart imagining a little boy losing his mother at such a young age.

Okay, on the Chapter 1!

:D

0 comments: