25 December 2012

Addicted to Reading

That's me!

This is just a little something that I wrote a while back about myself relating to my addiction to reading...

I started reading when I was at a very young age. I started with Bible stories and whatever books I got my hands on. Mom and dad couldn't afford pricey children's books back then so I had to make do with what's available. I remember I even had this period when all I would read were encyclopedia!

Then in high school I learned of the colorful world of romance novels. There were Sweet Dreams, Sweet Valley High, and the numerous historical and contemporary romance novels like Mills & Boon, Jude Deveraux, Johanna Lindsey, Judith McNaught and so many others. From there I progressed to the mystery/suspense/thriller genre and let's just stay I learned early on that I will always be addicted to reading.

Here are some more random facts about me...

- I love fiction and am partial to the young adult and mystery/suspense/thriller genre.
- I like pastel colors.
- I am a hopeless romantic.
- I used to read one historical romance novel a day. The first novel I bought was actually one.
- I also write novels but for my eyes only. Haha!

I can't think of anything else to share so I will just add to this as I continue blogging here.

;)

0 comments: