01 October 2012

I am bookworm!


I have two addictions in life: food and books. I am trying to cut down on the former so I am pumping up the latter!

BOOKS. It's my escape from reality. It's my therapy. It's a way of life for me. This may sound pathetic for some non-reading people but my life is lived around books. It makes me happy!

So, yeah, I am bookworm! I am and will die this way. LOL

Anyway, this blog is GUARANTEED to contain all my raves and rants about the books I have on hand, have read, have stopped reading, and those that I've been hearing about. I will customize/personalize the domain later on but for now this will be it.

The next couple of posts will be about my love for Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire and Travis Maddox. Also, I am still in the process of choosing a template so changes will be made here and there. And there will be tons of stuff to look at that I want you to see at the sidebar.

So bear with me for now, okay?

Kisses!
xoxo
;)

0 comments: