17 October 2012

My very own Travis Maddox! ♥♥♥

When I was reading Beautiful Disaster, there were two guys alternating in playing the role of Travis Maddox in my mind. One was Josh Kloss, that guy with Katy Perry in her Teenage Dreams video, and the other one was Adam Levine.

For the past few days, though, Adam's the one constantly in my mind when I think of Travis. His tattoos helped in gaining him the upper hand...





And I mean, come on! Look at the guy! He is soooo hot!!!

Sigh.

I used to think he's so full of himself due to Maroon 5's songs always being the girls so desperate to catch his attention. But, of course, I was wrong and it's just scripted. When I saw one episode of The Voice and how he's so kind, warm and generous to the contestants, well, he got me. I fell head over heels for the guy!

And now he's my very own Travis Maddox!

Ahihihi!

:P

1 comments:

venecia marin said...

OMG!! for me, adam is travis... when i read beautiful disaster, i only think in Adam *.*