08 April 2014

Review: Reasonable Doubt


Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G. was the book that made want to read again. If only for that, I am giving this book 5 stars right away! But let me reassure you that this book is really worth your time, if you are into erotic novels, that is.

Just like with The Yearning, I found this book through an Instagram account I am following. Goodreads has this blurb about the book...

My cock has an appetite.

A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was, until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! If I can give Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G more than 5 stars, I would! This is a far, far better version of any and all erotic novels I've read! Miss Whitney G should, no MUST, come up with the next book like RIGHT AWAY!

Sooo good! Effing amazing!!! If you want a well-written erotic novel, this one is for you!

P.S. I was in a reading rut for the past couple of weeks now. Reasonable Doubt helped me get out of that rut! Yes!

***

Reasonable Doubt rating: 5 out of 5 stars

***

P.S.S. I am going to keep reading this book again and again, in between other books, until the next one comes out!

0 comments: