20 April 2014

Consolidate!

I have two Goodreads account. The first one I made exclusively for my Addicted to Reading account. But then for some reason, that account won't load anymore when I try to sign in and my Sasha account is now where I update and post my reviews. I will consolidate both accounts and the Sasha account will remain.

I also have two Twitter accounts. One I exclusively use for personal updates while the other is linked to my Addicted to Reading Facebook page. The thing is, my personal Twitter account is the one I use most of the time so there's overlapping of posts on my book reviews. From hereon, I will concentrate on my Addicted to Reading Twitter account for ALL book-related updates!

Anyway, I will post more about this consolidation plan I have in mind this coming week.

Happy Easter everyone!

;)

0 comments: